Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm back...

Hello Everyone!

Sorry that it has been awhile.  I have been very busy with a lot of things going on outside the blog.  For the most part, I have become a mommy to two, yes two, wonderful babies, Taran and Ananya.  During my pregnancy, I kept busy getting ready for their arrival.  Now that they have arrived, I have been busy keeping up with them and their needs.  They were premature, so they had a 1 month stay in the NICU which was stressful and tiring.  After coming home, we had a lot of adjustments to make because we weren't ready for them to be home quite yet.  Since then 3 months have passed, and I think that I might be ready again to start sharing my ideas with you through my blog.  With your support, I hope that I can keep this ball rolling!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment